Thursday, June 07, 2012

Normal ish...

This past Monday I went back to work. I was very nervous to do so. I had been gone for over a month. What if I forgot how to design? What if I couldn't handle the hours? What if...?
For this of you who don't know, I am a floral designer for a local flower shop. I only work part time, which I do for school. Its just a bonus now with MS.
Since I have been back I have loved every minute of it... well most minutes, it is still a job. I work mornings which is good for my energy levels except I've noticed everyday, when there is about an hour left on my clock I tend to get very tired. Currently our building is very small and hot. It also has scary cement steep stairs I go up and down several times a day. Thankfully we will be moving to a new building hopefully within the month. The new place is larger and is all one level.
So aside from going back to work, I have been fighting with the college trying to organize my school work and financial aid since there was some confusion with my paper work.
All in all I feel like I'm getting back to a semi organized normal ish life, and it feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment