Friday, August 31, 2012

and again, things change

I am so tired of the inconsistency in my life, between changing medications, working 2 jobs, school and handling life I cant handle any more, and yet i find out my doctor is no longer in practice today with know warning. i got turned down by every doctor in this town when i was first diagnosed for lack of insurance and this Dr is the only one who would see me. I didn't always like her  and sometimes i wanted to change doctors as soon as that was an option but over time i started to respect her and feel she truly cared about me and my health. Now I am forced to try finding another practice or picking a new DR in the office she was in. Just pick a new doctor... this is completely easier said then done and so many factors go into this decision. It is a BIG choice!!!! so what i just pick? The office won't tell me where she went or why she is gone. Was it a personal choice or something else? they said they don't know IF or WHERE she will be practicing and can't talk about it legally. i don't know what that means...

So what now? i just pick a doctor... eeny meeny miny moe right. it's that simple to pick the person who will be in charge of my health and life: present and future. Due to not having insurance my options are limited.  once again I am left feeling insecure, vulnerable, lost, and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment